Thursday 22 May 2008

A change of sport...

A break from the running this week, after the disappointment of the weekend's race. So instead I've gone back to the golf, which I haven't played since October! Was playing with a friend who's designed a new golf putter. He's designed a positive roll putter! Basically, it's supposed to give the ball a good bit of top spin when you strike it. Kindly he's given me my own putter to try out and feedback on.

I've managed quite a few holes with it and was finding that I was getting the right length more often. Just a shame my play was still very ropey! Took me a few holes to get back into the swing of things, but it does feel a decent putter. It's amazing how much different you feel using a 'proper' putter - worth more than the rest of the bag put together!

No comments: