Thursday 17 January 2008

Great Manchester Run

I accidentally found out today that the Great Manchester Run is accepting entries. Given that this has filled up quickly in previous years this was rather fortuitous. Being a member of the Great Run Club, I did think that I would be given priority entry and told a couple of days before the race opened, like in past years. Maybe this year that priviledge is no longer included, or maybe the mailing list was created before this year's entries were included.

I also noticed at the same time that the Great North Run will be accepting 52,000 entrants this year! That's going to be one busy run that day. I'm sure my first Great North Run only had 36,000 entries, or there abouts.

Well, that's 3 future races entered now. I suppose training had better step up!

No comments: