Monday 1 October 2007

One Small Step...

The first step, hopefully of many.

The entry form has been carefully completed. Every detail neatly written and checked and checked again.

Last time I tried to enter I optimisitically predicted sub 3:00. It should have been possible, but it wasn't to be.

To try to give myself a more enjoyable run I've estimated 3:10. Slow enough if I want to take it easy, but hopefully quick enough to be able to make under 3 hours if I feel up to it.

But first I've got the ballot and more than likely the 'sorry you aren't in' letter. There's no way I could raise the £1000+ required sponsorship for a gold bond place and there's a few of us probably interested in the club place.

I expect this blog will be ending in December, with the letter. But if you don't try, you never get in!

No comments: